Saturday, April 5, 2014

My Dream Nose Project

Hello Universe. I am a twenty-something guy from Manila, Philippines. Currently working in a BPO company somewhere in Makati and this is my "Dream Nose Project".

I know it's kind of funny to think that someone is willing to put up a blog dedicated to noses but I am damn serious about this. 

This is one of my ultimate goals in my bucket list, to have that pointy and good looking nose for my self-esteem.

All my life, I get side comments about my nose like it is so big and flat or in tagalog, "Pango". Well, I can't blame them because it really is pango. And the fact that I am 100% filipino and our noses are normally flat or don't have bridges at all. 
When I was in college, I asked my mom if I can have a nose job and she supports me with the idea of undergoing an operation. Thing is, I don't have the money. Now that I am working and saving up money as well, I am considering getting the operation now. But I am saving up money for my own car and house when I reach 25.

That is why I decided to put up this Dream Nose Project hoping to get lucky by having a sponsor clinic for me to have that pointy nose. #ProjectPogi 

I am thinking of having a rhinoplasty or a nose job and I am ready for the pain and blood but I am also considering on having nose fillers for temporary yet fast result.

I am just worried about the effect of having a nose job in the long run. I am afraid that I might get into a fist fight or someone might accidentally touch my operated nose by accident and it might make everything worst!

Expect more entries as I continue on building my dream on having that pointy cool nose!

Ciao!
-D

No comments:

Post a Comment