Sunday, April 6, 2014

Nose Job in the Philippines

Nose Job here in the Philippines is not yet that popular because of the expensive price. If someone will ask where to get a cheap or affordable nose job, most of the people will refer you to go to Thailand and that is based on my recent conversation last week. He mentioned that in Thailand, your 30,000 pesos will do including medicines and some other things you'll need to survive without having any difficulties.

Based on pinoy forum sites, if you are planning to have a nose job here in the Philippines, your estimated budget should be from 40,000 to 55,000 pesos. What a shame!

When you will search the same keyword as the title on Google, you will see bunch of discounted offers from different websites where you can get as much as 60% discount for a rhinoplasty procedure. But is it for real? Or just a scam?

As for bloggers, I am not seeing any filipino bloggers who underwent a nose job operation and dared to blog the entire thing unlike Xiaxue, Qiuqiu and Eric Lim. All of them are Singaporean bloggers who got their nose sponsored and in return, they must advertise the doctor/ clinic who did their nose. Awesome right? And that's what I am looking for.

Dream Nose Project is looking for a nose sponsors just like those Singaporean Bloggers who are fierce enough to show the world wide web about the surgery they have had. 

I can offer my knowledge in blogging combined with Search Engine Optimization  for you to attract more customers. I did it once for my dentist and I am 100% sure that my SEO is very good and will definitely work.

Now that no one is still contacting me, I will be sharing some useful information about rhinoplasty aka nosejob, fillers and some related facts that we both need.

No comments:

Post a Comment