Sunday, April 6, 2014

Considering Nose Fillers in the Philippines

My original plan is to undergo a rhinoplasty or simply nosejob for me to get the nose that I am dreaming of. That pointy end with visible bridge will do to boost my self confidence. But last week, I was browsing the internet when I saw something about Nose Fillers or what Wiki call, Non-surgical rhinoplasty
Non-surgical rhinoplasty is a medical procedure in which injectable fillers, most commonly hyaluronic acid ones like Restylane and Juvederm or calcium hydroxyapatite (Radiesse), are used to alter and shape a person's nose without invasive surgery.[1][2] The procedure fills in depressed areas on the nose, lifting the angle of the tip or smoothing the appearance of bumps on the bridge.[3] Non surgical rhinoplasty is an augmentation procedure, so it cannot reduce the size of someone's nose. It is a cosmetic procedure and is not used to correct functional problems with the nose, such as breathing difficulties. -Wikipedia
The thing is, this procedure is only a temporary one. Meaning to say that your original unpleasant nose will be back after a period of time (8-12 months). 

And I am not sure if there are other clinic here in Manila that offer nose fillers. I heard that Belo has it but I am sure it's damn expensive.

I really admire these Singaporean Bloggers who are fierce enough tho tell the world that they underwent nose procedures for them to look good just like Yutaki, Miyake and Rachell Tan

These are some of the Before and After Nose Fillers Procedure or also known as 5-minute nosejob without sharp knives and broken nose tissues.

nose fillers philippines


nose fillers philippines
Thanks to Miyake from MyFatPocket for allowing me to post her photo here on my humble blog.

Just a thought, I think nose fillers are for those people who have a good nose already and only needs minor effects like higher nose bridge and remove excessive bumps but for people like me who has a round nose and no-bridge at all, nose fillers might now work well unless undergo a rhinoplasty aka nose job.

No comments:

Post a Comment