Sunday, March 15, 2015

My Rhinoplasty Experience with MedAsia via MetroDeal Coupon (PART 2 with Photos)

So after posting my rhinoplasty or nosejob experience via Med Asia last week, I have been receiving a lot of emails about it. 

This post is already part 2 of my experience but today, I am going to show you the result after six days post-op. Yesterday, my nose stitches were removed so it looked cleaner and better now.

Just to give you guys a quick summary, I bought a coupon on Metro Deal that is worth 9,999 pesos for a nose lift procedure from Med Asia (Original price is 35,000).

I just had a problem with the system of Med Asia because my schedule for rhinoplasty was at 1 PM but because of the clinic's tight schedule due to "unexpected" over booking for that day, I have waited until 7 PM before I got the surgery.

And I also did not get the free revision after 30 days unlike my friend who also got his nose done under the same coupon, clinic and Doctor. So unfair!
(PHOTOS BELOW THE CUT!)


My original nose
Flat bridge and wide alar
I only had silicone implant on my nose bridge and used an I-Shaped implant since I have been reading a lot of bad comments about L-shaped silastic nose implants like extrusion on top of the list!
Day after the surgery. Super maga pa.
Day 1 and Day 2 are the crucial because my face swelled a lot! I had swelling on my eyebrows, forehead and cheeks. Everything was so uncomfortable.
Not sure if it is on Day 3 or 4. Better compared to the first and second day.
Day 6 after the stitches removal.
I have had problem with Med Asia's process of scheduling their clients, the inconvenience of waiting for 6 or 7 hours and not getting the same treatment as my friend but the result is just OKAY.

I have achieved the bridge that fits my face but still thinking of having it revised with either GORETEX or CARTILAGE very soon. For now, this standard kind of silicone inside my nose bridge will do.

Verdict time...

Med Asia Clinic under Dr. Anthony Joson,
4 out of 10 stars

If you have other questions, just email me at deejblogs@gmail.com.





2 comments:

  1. Hi! I would just like to say that i wish i was able to come across your blog sooner.
    Can's say it anymore but i think its too late :( i already had my nose done at revue in Cainta.
    Just like you I also had my fair share of bad experience, first the receptionist who i was contacting for almost 2 weeks told me that the proceedure would be done in st. Francis square but to my surprise we were asked to go all the way to Cainta since Doctor Joson was already performing proceedures there. (talk about hassle!!) so im scheduled at 10am but since we had to go to Cainta we reached our destination at 12noon.
    When i got there Chel (the receptionist that I was communicating with) told me that she was only informed about the change in venue that day, since upon entering the clinic I already told her, how unprofessional that was.
    So anyway Im on my 2nd day post-op. I dont want to be negative about this and Im still hoping that my results would be OKAY.
    However, I would like to make this as a warning! "IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE,THEN IT IS!" yes, 10K is very cheap for a nose job but Dr. Joson is not as good as they promote him to be, i waited almost 30mins. to be consulted for just 5-10mins. and the most annoying this is that he was rushing me!! cause i cant decide if i want alar trimming or tip "implant" (mind you i have high bridge but the tip is a little round, that is one thing that i wanted to correct!!)
    Again, just sharing my 2 cents! :) Wish you all the best in your blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. actually oo mejo masungit panga si doc ang dami ko concern na tinatanung minamadali nyako. tas kinuwa na agad bayad. .......

      Delete