Monday, March 16, 2015

Day-7 Post Op by Med Asia and Dr. Anthony Joson (With Photos)

I am overwhelmed with all the emails that I have been receiving after blogging about my rhinoplasty journey with the help of Metro Deal and Med Asia. You can read the PART 1 and PART 2 by clicking the link provided.

In this post, I will be posting some of the photos I have taken a while ago for my 1-week post op timeline. And also, will answer some questions that I have received in my Gmail.

And for those asking about some clinics in Manila that offer Hiko or nose fillers/ nose lifters using threads, I am sorry but I cannot tell you a specific clinic for that. I can only give you some insights about it.

QUESTION 1: Does it look natural?
A. For me, it does not. I think if you have undergone a silastic nosejob, you can definitely distinguish if the nose bridge has a silicone implant or not and we are all aware that most of the time, silicone implant can definitely lift up the bridge but it has different story when it comes to it's looks. Photos down below.

QUESTION 2: Is the silicone implanted under the nasal bone?
A. I am sorry but I was not able to ask that since my 1-on-1 consultation with Dr. Anthony Joson was a complete mess. But the implant is not moving and even though I sleep on my side, the implant is still firm and straightly proportioned to my face.

QUESTION 3: Are you satisfied with your "new nose"?
A. I have to. These past few days are the worst because I was in the process of accepting the fact that I just had my nose done and the result was shocking! During my "avatar" days (face swelling and bruising), I cannot help not to have regrets and kind of missing my old nose but now, I am on my 7th day, I am learning to accept and embrace my new look.

What is important is I have achieved the nose bridge that I am dreaming of, my alar is still huge like a tomato but I can still deal with it.

BUT, if given the chance of a revision for goretex or cartilage and alar trimming, I would grab the chance without thinking twice.

This silicone implant in my nose will not stay here forever. This is not something that can stay forever because I still want to do a lot of things like skateboarding, surfing and more.

I am still young and can save up money for a better procedure but for now, this silicone kind of boost up my self-confidence and that is good to me.

WEEK 1 POST OP PHOTOS

Last glimpse on my old flat nose.
So there you go. I hope I have answered your questions but if you have anything to say privately, leave me a message at deejblogs@gmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. I think u need alar trimming. Okay naman na ung bridge just trim na lang po.

    ReplyDelete